Once upon a time, I couldn't care less about Doctor Who. I knew it existed, I'm pretty sure it was on the Sci-Fi channel and I knew there was a special kind of nerd that really loved the show. But I wasn't one of them. What can I say, I just didn't go for it. There was something about British cinematography that I just didn't like, and what little I had seen of the Doctor and his pals fit that style.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Baby Love wp.me/p1XQ3w-n4 1 day ago
- Doctor Who Review: Nightmare in Silver wp.me/p1XQ3w-mT 1 day ago
- Autistic Son Psyched In A Bad Way wp.me/p1XQ3w-mQ 2 days ago
- @marc_schuster What's not to like about dark humour, silly humour and total farce? I think they'll love it :) 2 days ago
- @marc_schuster - Apparently my book club are set to read The Grievers so it can be reviewed in July. I'll let you know what they think :) 2 days ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection