The way I see it, Holly Robinson Peete let him off easy; fortunately for him, she is the very public face of Autism Awareness. If she were not, if she were the average parent of a child on the Spectrum, Fitty would not have made it out unscathed. I don't know about any other parents out there, but don't insult my child by mocking his disability.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- @Therealdavelamb Watching Gory Games. I miss your Trolley Wally! Start doing that again please @TheRealRattus! 21 hours ago
- Off The Beaten Track wp.me/p1XQ3w-nz 1 day ago
- An Open Letter To My Son wp.me/p1XQ3w-nw 2 days ago
- Yatta! wp.me/s1XQ3w-yatta 5 days ago
- @marc_schuster Thank you! I'm rather pleased given that it's my first article! Thanks for sharing :) 6 days ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection