This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Staring Without Seeing, And Other Stories wp.me/p1XQ3w-pu 1 month ago
- Disability, Voluntary Work And Government Deception wp.me/p1XQ3w-po 1 month ago
- Luke's Attic #2 - Mister Smith And The Doctor wp.me/p1XQ3w-pi 1 month ago
- Luke's Attic - Doctor Who/Sarah Jane Fan Fiction wp.me/p1XQ3w-p7 1 month ago
- Found out what happened. Old account is sending out add requests in spite of being suspended! Don't add gipsy_dreamer - it's not me 2 months ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Daily Archives: December 9, 2012
My husband and I rarely travel, but we do have to regularly find our way from Chelmsford, Essex, to Cheltenham, Gloucestershire in order to visit my family. Since I am a not-particularly-mobile Epileptic individual who often needs the aid of … Continue reading