This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Staring Without Seeing, And Other Stories wp.me/p1XQ3w-pu 1 month ago
- Disability, Voluntary Work And Government Deception wp.me/p1XQ3w-po 1 month ago
- Luke's Attic #2 - Mister Smith And The Doctor wp.me/p1XQ3w-pi 2 months ago
- Luke's Attic - Doctor Who/Sarah Jane Fan Fiction wp.me/p1XQ3w-p7 2 months ago
- Found out what happened. Old account is sending out add requests in spite of being suspended! Don't add gipsy_dreamer - it's not me 2 months ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: About The Carer
We all have that One Relative, or know that One Person, who sits at home watching Jeremy Vile, scratching their arse, chainsmoking and eating their own bodyweight in Doritos whilst gleefully living off the state with absolutely no intention of … Continue reading
A battle waged A young man lost Three families mourn The tragic cost
I love to write free-form, unstructured poetry. It’s honest; it’s pure; it’s emotive in a way that structured, rhyming stanzas are sometimes not. I dedicate this free-form to my wonderful husband, D, who has no idea how much I truly … Continue reading
I’m just going to come right out and say it: I am terrified of my autistic son. He is sixteen years old, stands at about five foot eight and has the strength of three grown men. The slightest sign of … Continue reading
“I don’t know how you manage. I wouldn’t be able to cope.” I hear this from sympathetic outsiders all the time. It’s very kind of them to find the time to care of course, and I appreciate it.