This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Baby Love wp.me/p1XQ3w-n4 2 days ago
- Doctor Who Review: Nightmare in Silver wp.me/p1XQ3w-mT 2 days ago
- Autistic Son Psyched In A Bad Way wp.me/p1XQ3w-mQ 3 days ago
- @marc_schuster What's not to like about dark humour, silly humour and total farce? I think they'll love it :) 3 days ago
- @marc_schuster - Apparently my book club are set to read The Grievers so it can be reviewed in July. I'll let you know what they think :) 3 days ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: About The Carer
I love to write free-form, unstructured poetry. It’s honest; it’s pure; it’s emotive in a way that structured, rhyming stanzas are sometimes not. I dedicate this free-form to my wonderful husband, D, who has no idea how much I truly … Continue reading
I’m just going to come right out and say it: I am terrified of my autistic son. He is sixteen years old, stands at about five foot eight and has the strength of three grown men. The slightest sign of … Continue reading
“I don’t know how you manage. I wouldn’t be able to cope.” I hear this from sympathetic outsiders all the time. It’s very kind of them to find the time to care of course, and I appreciate it.