This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- @janewiseman689 @HayleyK167 None that I've seen, but I blocked her. I don't understand why some people are like this! Can't we all be nice? 25 minutes ago
- @HayleyK167 @janewiseman689 Don't know for sure. I suspect Mark will have informed the company though - plus this is going viral 28 minutes ago
- @Chinghehuang @rpdom I really enjoy cooking it, and now I know how to make my own black bean sauce! Great food for less money xx 32 minutes ago
- @HayleyK167 @janewiseman689 Stobart are aware of the situation. If he recognises her she'll be in trouble 34 minutes ago
- @Chinghehuang Hi Ching, making your mushroom & black bean stir-fry tonight! @rpdom loves it :) 35 minutes ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Accomplishments
As I believe I may have mentioned before, my sister – Serena Lesley – has been battling CFS since late 2011. This is a subject that I have been wanting to cover, but as I am completely unqualified to talk … Continue reading
This morning we had our final meeting with Sheila, our Compass counsellor. Since that first meeting, when I was still so withdrawn and suspicious of strangers, it hasn’t really felt like counselling at all; it’s been more like visiting a … Continue reading
I spent much of yesterday attempting to compose my thoughts and feelings concerning my meeting with Sheila at Compass and what was discussed there. I couldn’t really piece it all together, so instead I gave you some fluff about my … Continue reading
Because our friends and family are scattered all over the country, we at Tribble Towers really have to plan ahead, and even then we can’t fit everybody in! Yesterday I made my now-famous (sort of) piccalilli – with a difference. … Continue reading
Long ago, in my early twenties, my grandmother and I used to meet for lunch on a weekly basis. We would set the world to rights, catch up with each other and I’d tell her about my job. She always … Continue reading
This is the very make of machine that I own, and I love it. Thanks to Google for the image. My Mum was right for all these years too; unless you’re making a totally posh outfit with pricey material you … Continue reading
Yet again, a busy weekend has led to an overflowing inbox. Don’t worry though; if I haven’t got to you already I will – eventually! My Mum and stepdad were unable to attend my wedding due to work commitments (and, … Continue reading
Every now and again somebody will ask me how I fill my days when Epilepsy prevents me from being able to work. It’s a reasonable question when you think about it, as people who can still work will wonder what … Continue reading
Hidden under a handy cut, for your convenience. I think you’ll be able to work out just why I’m still so exhausted though!