This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Autistic Son Psyched In A Bad Way wp.me/p1XQ3w-mQ 12 hours ago
- @marc_schuster What's not to like about dark humour, silly humour and total farce? I think they'll love it :) 15 hours ago
- @marc_schuster - Apparently my book club are set to read The Grievers so it can be reviewed in July. I'll let you know what they think :) 16 hours ago
- @marc_schuster I suggested The Grievers to my book club. They should be reading it for an August review. Comedy + satire = win :) 1 day ago
- @mothermercuryuk Okay, an OMG will suffice - have you seen the trailer this morning? EPIC!!!!!!! 2 days ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Animals
My husband and I rarely travel, but we do have to regularly find our way from Chelmsford, Essex, to Cheltenham, Gloucestershire in order to visit my family. Since I am a not-particularly-mobile Epileptic individual who often needs the aid of … Continue reading
The North Wind doth blow And we shall have snow And what shall the Robin do then, poor thing? He’ll sleep in a barn To keep himself warm And hide his head under his wing Well actually we’re getting … Continue reading
D was out checking the Corkscrew Hazel to see if it was producing any nuts this year (we use them in various recipes). There is a small cluster growing on the tree, but what struck him most was this gorgeous … Continue reading