This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- @janewiseman689 Saw that he was on earlier. Knew he wouldn't just drop you :) 3 hours ago
- @janewiseman689 Hey, how you doing? :) 3 hours ago
- Angels Among Us wp.me/p1XQ3w-n8 3 hours ago
- @Chinghehuang's mushroom/black bean stir-fry is supposed to serve four. Not in this house - poor @rpdom didn't even get seconds! Yummy! 4 hours ago
- @mothermercuryuk I suspect that us Queen fans who are also Whovians are in for some wonderful TV! 4 hours ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Aspirations
Usually I don’t make resolutions, partly on account of my health and also because I forget what the resolution was in the first place, but this year I am very clear on what I need to focus on resolution-wise. Health … Continue reading
I spent much of yesterday attempting to compose my thoughts and feelings concerning my meeting with Sheila at Compass and what was discussed there. I couldn’t really piece it all together, so instead I gave you some fluff about my … Continue reading
Yet again, I’m trying to fit a couple of weeks into a few days! We’re packing for the Discworld Convention (heading off Friday morning). I’ve packed all of my Doctor Who t-shirts, my wedding gown (because it’s the kind of … Continue reading