This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Staring Without Seeing, And Other Stories wp.me/p1XQ3w-pu 1 month ago
- Disability, Voluntary Work And Government Deception wp.me/p1XQ3w-po 1 month ago
- Luke's Attic #2 - Mister Smith And The Doctor wp.me/p1XQ3w-pi 1 month ago
- Luke's Attic - Doctor Who/Sarah Jane Fan Fiction wp.me/p1XQ3w-p7 1 month ago
- Found out what happened. Old account is sending out add requests in spite of being suspended! Don't add gipsy_dreamer - it's not me 2 months ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Attitudes
The title I’ve selected for this blog is something that I said during a film interview. I am unable to share the video here because I’ve not yet received permission, but it was a video filmed by Epilepsy Action last … Continue reading
I can walk; I can even jog a little, and dance in short bursts. I can get to the local shops and back and sometimes I don’t even need my walking stick. What I cannot do, however, is have days … Continue reading
What makes a writer? When comes the point that you can claim to be a writer or a journalist – and a recognised and respected one at that? The best person to ask, of course, is a writer, and so … Continue reading
Sometimes, Missus Tribble likes to fall off the balance beam and shake things up with something completely out of character. An unashamed feminist who does Man Things and has toilet humour down to a fine art, Missus Tribble is an … Continue reading
Once upon a time, many years ago, my grandmother declared that I was so stubborn that I would even defy death until I was good and ready to turn up my toes. She was right, actually; there have been a … Continue reading
Growing up is something that I tried to avoid for all of my life until now. I inherited Romani blood which runs hot in my veins; I am an autumn child who has spent many years floating free with no … Continue reading