This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- @Therealdavelamb Watching Gory Games. I miss your Trolley Wally! Start doing that again please @TheRealRattus! 14 hours ago
- Off The Beaten Track wp.me/p1XQ3w-nz 1 day ago
- An Open Letter To My Son wp.me/p1XQ3w-nw 2 days ago
- Yatta! wp.me/s1XQ3w-yatta 5 days ago
- @marc_schuster Thank you! I'm rather pleased given that it's my first article! Thanks for sharing :) 6 days ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Bodily Functions
Sometimes, Missus Tribble likes to fall off the balance beam and shake things up with something completely out of character. An unashamed feminist who does Man Things and has toilet humour down to a fine art, Missus Tribble is an … Continue reading
In my hometown of Cheltenham lives a very famous lady. She is famous for being amazing. For the sake of argument, we’ll call her “Lisa”. Lisa is only a few years older than myself and is a Thalidomide victim. She … Continue reading
As I believe I may have mentioned before, my sister – Serena Lesley – has been battling CFS since late 2011. This is a subject that I have been wanting to cover, but as I am completely unqualified to talk … Continue reading
Disclaimer: This blog post is mostly tongue-in-cheek with some valid observations thrown in for good measure. Body parts are mentioned, as is sexuality and… sex. Having said all this, beer-swilling, farting and having a gutter mind also feature heavily so … Continue reading