This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- @mothermercuryuk We can has November yet?!!! 37 minutes ago
- @Camilla_hoel @terryandrob Haha, all hail the Disc! :D 39 minutes ago
- No Doctor Who tonight (boo). Thankfully we have Trucks & Trailers recorded so I have @markd1xon & @AshleyMaddocks1 to keep me company :) 57 minutes ago
- RT @sarahjanelives: 'Rocky Horror's' Tim Curry suffers stroke, but 'doing fine' now fb.me/27WrTMAYL 1 hour ago
- RT @_michaelcrawley: Those who are nonverbal due to physical or intellectual challenges have the same right to freedom of expression as all… 1 hour ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Childhood
Today I’ve been feeling rather nostalgic; over on Facebook all of my old school friends seem to be talking about “the good old days”, when Duckula was on TV, Blind Date was still cool and meal times were a family … Continue reading