This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Baby Love wp.me/p1XQ3w-n4 1 day ago
- Doctor Who Review: Nightmare in Silver wp.me/p1XQ3w-mT 1 day ago
- Autistic Son Psyched In A Bad Way wp.me/p1XQ3w-mQ 2 days ago
- @marc_schuster What's not to like about dark humour, silly humour and total farce? I think they'll love it :) 3 days ago
- @marc_schuster - Apparently my book club are set to read The Grievers so it can be reviewed in July. I'll let you know what they think :) 3 days ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Current Events
I genuinely intended not to touch the Sandy Hook massacre with a barge pole; there are bloggers and reporters who are far more professional in their writing on such matters than I. What happened is mind-bendingly, inconceivably tragic and horrible; … Continue reading