This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- @JeriLRyan Nice to "meet" you! Not seen you on Twitter for a while! What are you up to these days? :) 28 minutes ago
- @Sezlr Your daughter should see *our* house! 36 minutes ago
- @JeriLRyan Can I jump on @ayoub's bandwagon here and say hello? :) 42 minutes ago
- RT @CarlosSpiceyW: Lets have a shout out for all the #autism parents out there who tirelessly advocate for their kids & all children/adults… 49 minutes ago
- @janewiseman689 @HayleyK167 None that I've seen, but I blocked her. I don't understand why some people are like this! Can't we all be nice? 1 hour ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Diet And Fitness
Usually I don’t make resolutions, partly on account of my health and also because I forget what the resolution was in the first place, but this year I am very clear on what I need to focus on resolution-wise. Health … Continue reading
Every year, for as long as I can remember, I have always taken the year that was and written a review of it. As a child it was in paper diaries; for the last twelve years or so it has … Continue reading
This morning we had our final meeting with Sheila, our Compass counsellor. Since that first meeting, when I was still so withdrawn and suspicious of strangers, it hasn’t really felt like counselling at all; it’s been more like visiting a … Continue reading
I would usually blog about this at Thoroughly Disordered – my blog about my struggles with alcohol and anorexia – but I felt that this was something to share on my main blog, because for me it is a major … Continue reading
As blogged at Thoroughly Disordered yesterday, I need to make some serious lifestyle changes. I chose not to put it all here on my main blog because I felt that it didn’t really belong, but it’s probably still worth a … Continue reading
It happened again. I had a very overwhelming week; because of my atopic condition I can become quite sick from heat, and on top of dealing with the hot weather, itching, excessive perspiration and hives I was being more active … Continue reading
I have made no secret of the fact that I suffer from an eating disorder since beginning this blog. I’ve suffered in silence for twenty years and have only recently sought help.