This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Baby Love wp.me/p1XQ3w-n4 1 day ago
- Doctor Who Review: Nightmare in Silver wp.me/p1XQ3w-mT 1 day ago
- Autistic Son Psyched In A Bad Way wp.me/p1XQ3w-mQ 2 days ago
- @marc_schuster What's not to like about dark humour, silly humour and total farce? I think they'll love it :) 2 days ago
- @marc_schuster - Apparently my book club are set to read The Grievers so it can be reviewed in July. I'll let you know what they think :) 2 days ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Discomfort
As I believe I may have mentioned before, my sister – Serena Lesley – has been battling CFS since late 2011. This is a subject that I have been wanting to cover, but as I am completely unqualified to talk … Continue reading
This morning we had our final meeting with Sheila, our Compass counsellor. Since that first meeting, when I was still so withdrawn and suspicious of strangers, it hasn’t really felt like counselling at all; it’s been more like visiting a … Continue reading
I spent much of yesterday attempting to compose my thoughts and feelings concerning my meeting with Sheila at Compass and what was discussed there. I couldn’t really piece it all together, so instead I gave you some fluff about my … Continue reading
It truly doesn’t take very much to set me off, it would seem. This time I was triggered whilst talking to my son’s foster father. I only wanted to check that he’d recieved my message about my new phone number, … Continue reading