This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Staring Without Seeing, And Other Stories wp.me/p1XQ3w-pu 1 month ago
- Disability, Voluntary Work And Government Deception wp.me/p1XQ3w-po 1 month ago
- Luke's Attic #2 - Mister Smith And The Doctor wp.me/p1XQ3w-pi 1 month ago
- Luke's Attic - Doctor Who/Sarah Jane Fan Fiction wp.me/p1XQ3w-p7 1 month ago
- Found out what happened. Old account is sending out add requests in spite of being suspended! Don't add gipsy_dreamer - it's not me 1 month ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Dreams
Over the Christmas period, I thought I’d bring you some stories from my childhood that still warm my heart today. Aside from a few bad memories my upbringing was full of life, love and laughter – largely thanks to my … Continue reading
Our new modem arrived this morning, so Tribble Towers is fully powered and ready to go as far as the internet is concerned. However, during the last forty-eight hours, we’ve had to stumble blindly through that unknown territory which is: … Continue reading
Every night the same A strange building, cold and damp Unloved I sit, watching walls red with blood A strange town, or have I been here before? Rejection, fear, tears run red from my eyes Where am I, who are … Continue reading
I could have put these straight in to the compost bin. Three little ones and the large clump that fell from my ageing, weak parent plant. However, where there’s life there’s hope – and so I gave them a chance. … Continue reading