This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- @Sezlr Heh, we're both Geeks - and where there are Geeks there is Stuff. Lots of :) 1 hour ago
- @JeriLRyan Nice to "meet" you! Not seen you on Twitter for a while! What are you up to these days? :) 1 hour ago
- @Sezlr Your daughter should see *our* house! 1 hour ago
- @JeriLRyan Can I jump on @ayoub's bandwagon here and say hello? :) 1 hour ago
- RT @CarlosSpiceyW: Lets have a shout out for all the #autism parents out there who tirelessly advocate for their kids & all children/adults… 2 hours ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Femininity
Yet another tongue-in-cheek blog about so-called femininity to be taken with a large pinch of salt. Has the Dead Sea replenished itself from my last femininity blog yet? This piece has been inspired by a group of lovely ladies who … Continue reading
Disclaimer: This blog post is mostly tongue-in-cheek with some valid observations thrown in for good measure. Body parts are mentioned, as is sexuality and… sex. Having said all this, beer-swilling, farting and having a gutter mind also feature heavily so … Continue reading