This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Ewww, tofu out of date and furry! This will have to be an adaptation of @Chinghehuang's black bean & mushroom stir fry! Will still be tasty 7 hours ago
- @Sezlr Heh, we're both Geeks - and where there are Geeks there is Stuff. Lots of :) 9 hours ago
- @JeriLRyan Nice to "meet" you! Not seen you on Twitter for a while! What are you up to these days? :) 9 hours ago
- @Sezlr Your daughter should see *our* house! 9 hours ago
- @JeriLRyan Can I jump on @ayoub's bandwagon here and say hello? :) 9 hours ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Milestones
Sometimes, the seizures are so severe that inertia and memory loss set in. My last seizure was a week ago – but I’m still not really making sense of things. D will talk to me and I won’t have understood … Continue reading
This morning we had our final meeting with Sheila, our Compass counsellor. Since that first meeting, when I was still so withdrawn and suspicious of strangers, it hasn’t really felt like counselling at all; it’s been more like visiting a … Continue reading
I spent much of yesterday attempting to compose my thoughts and feelings concerning my meeting with Sheila at Compass and what was discussed there. I couldn’t really piece it all together, so instead I gave you some fluff about my … Continue reading
Every now and again somebody will ask me how I fill my days when Epilepsy prevents me from being able to work. It’s a reasonable question when you think about it, as people who can still work will wonder what … Continue reading
I have made no secret of the fact that I suffer from an eating disorder since beginning this blog. I’ve suffered in silence for twenty years and have only recently sought help.
Yesterday we recieved a letter informing us of the total and final cost of our wedding. We shall be paying this on Tuesday and I am terribly excited. Next we shall be recieving the forms in which we choose our … Continue reading