This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Autistic Son Psyched In A Bad Way wp.me/p1XQ3w-mQ 18 hours ago
- @marc_schuster What's not to like about dark humour, silly humour and total farce? I think they'll love it :) 21 hours ago
- @marc_schuster - Apparently my book club are set to read The Grievers so it can be reviewed in July. I'll let you know what they think :) 21 hours ago
- @marc_schuster I suggested The Grievers to my book club. They should be reading it for an August review. Comedy + satire = win :) 1 day ago
- @mothermercuryuk Okay, an OMG will suffice - have you seen the trailer this morning? EPIC!!!!!!! 2 days ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Non Fiction
I love to write free-form, unstructured poetry. It’s honest; it’s pure; it’s emotive in a way that structured, rhyming stanzas are sometimes not. I dedicate this free-form to my wonderful husband, D, who has no idea how much I truly … Continue reading
I spent much of yesterday attempting to compose my thoughts and feelings concerning my meeting with Sheila at Compass and what was discussed there. I couldn’t really piece it all together, so instead I gave you some fluff about my … Continue reading
She stood on a chilly street underneath a streetlamp – the only source of heat. All she had was a small suitcase, an address and a postcode. Beyond that she had no idea what the future held. Her aggressor – … Continue reading