This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- @mothermercuryuk I suspect that us Queen fans who are also Whovians are in for some wonderful TV! 1 hour ago
- @mothermercuryuk Ironically, the 50th is the day before the anniversary of Freddie Mercury's death. 2 hours ago
- @mothermercuryuk We can has November yet?!!! 2 hours ago
- @Camilla_hoel @terryandrob Haha, all hail the Disc! :D 2 hours ago
- No Doctor Who tonight (boo). Thankfully we have Trucks & Trailers recorded so I have @markd1xon & @AshleyMaddocks1 to keep me company :) 3 hours ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Nonconformist
I didn’t know where I was going; I only knew that I’d torn my roots out of the soil of the town that I had been born in, and that I didn’t want to grow new ones anywhere for the … Continue reading
Disclaimer: This blog post is mostly tongue-in-cheek with some valid observations thrown in for good measure. Body parts are mentioned, as is sexuality and… sex. Having said all this, beer-swilling, farting and having a gutter mind also feature heavily so … Continue reading