This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Staring Without Seeing, And Other Stories wp.me/p1XQ3w-pu 1 month ago
- Disability, Voluntary Work And Government Deception wp.me/p1XQ3w-po 1 month ago
- Luke's Attic #2 - Mister Smith And The Doctor wp.me/p1XQ3w-pi 1 month ago
- Luke's Attic - Doctor Who/Sarah Jane Fan Fiction wp.me/p1XQ3w-p7 1 month ago
- Found out what happened. Old account is sending out add requests in spite of being suspended! Don't add gipsy_dreamer - it's not me 2 months ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Pain
This is not so much a serious blog post (have you ever known me to be completely serious all the time? Not happening on this planet any time soon) as it is a gentle laugh at myself. You probably all … Continue reading
As I believe I may have mentioned before, my sister – Serena Lesley – has been battling CFS since late 2011. This is a subject that I have been wanting to cover, but as I am completely unqualified to talk … Continue reading
I spent much of yesterday attempting to compose my thoughts and feelings concerning my meeting with Sheila at Compass and what was discussed there. I couldn’t really piece it all together, so instead I gave you some fluff about my … Continue reading
It truly doesn’t take very much to set me off, it would seem. This time I was triggered whilst talking to my son’s foster father. I only wanted to check that he’d recieved my message about my new phone number, … Continue reading