This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- @mothermercuryuk Okay, an OMG will suffice - have you seen the trailer this morning? EPIC!!!!!!! 1 day ago
- Every Whovian in the house shout "GERONIMO"! So excited for tonight's finale! #DoctorWho 1 day ago
- Wedding Bells wp.me/p1XQ3w-mH 4 days ago
- Let The Wind Blow Free wp.me/p1XQ3w-mD 5 days ago
- It's my 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow & I'm stuck in bed on antibiotics for a very painful infection... #irony 6 days ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Pain
This is not so much a serious blog post (have you ever known me to be completely serious all the time? Not happening on this planet any time soon) as it is a gentle laugh at myself. You probably all … Continue reading
As I believe I may have mentioned before, my sister – Serena Lesley – has been battling CFS since late 2011. This is a subject that I have been wanting to cover, but as I am completely unqualified to talk … Continue reading
I spent much of yesterday attempting to compose my thoughts and feelings concerning my meeting with Sheila at Compass and what was discussed there. I couldn’t really piece it all together, so instead I gave you some fluff about my … Continue reading
It truly doesn’t take very much to set me off, it would seem. This time I was triggered whilst talking to my son’s foster father. I only wanted to check that he’d recieved my message about my new phone number, … Continue reading