This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- An Open Letter To My Son wp.me/p1XQ3w-nw 7 hours ago
- Yatta! wp.me/s1XQ3w-yatta 3 days ago
- @marc_schuster Thank you! I'm rather pleased given that it's my first article! Thanks for sharing :) 4 days ago
- What Next For Doctor Who? whatculture.com/tv/what-next-f… via @whatculture 4 days ago
- @MickLeech1 I'm currently watching you on Stobart! Must be gutting when you have to sell the trucks! 1 week ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Photographs
Friday: Just for a change I was completely organised and had to do very little packing on Friday morning (toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, laptop). All of my family’s Christmas gifts were wrapped and packed, I’d planned my weekend wardrobe (although – … Continue reading
Hidden under a handy cut, for your convenience. I think you’ll be able to work out just why I’m still so exhausted though!