This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- @janewiseman689 Saw that he was on earlier. Knew he wouldn't just drop you :) 10 hours ago
- @janewiseman689 Hey, how you doing? :) 10 hours ago
- Angels Among Us wp.me/p1XQ3w-n8 10 hours ago
- @Chinghehuang's mushroom/black bean stir-fry is supposed to serve four. Not in this house - poor @rpdom didn't even get seconds! Yummy! 11 hours ago
- @mothermercuryuk I suspect that us Queen fans who are also Whovians are in for some wonderful TV! 11 hours ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Pickling
Sometimes, the seizures are so severe that inertia and memory loss set in. My last seizure was a week ago – but I’m still not really making sense of things. D will talk to me and I won’t have understood … Continue reading
Every year, for as long as I can remember, I have always taken the year that was and written a review of it. As a child it was in paper diaries; for the last twelve years or so it has … Continue reading
This morning we had our final meeting with Sheila, our Compass counsellor. Since that first meeting, when I was still so withdrawn and suspicious of strangers, it hasn’t really felt like counselling at all; it’s been more like visiting a … Continue reading