This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Staring Without Seeing, And Other Stories wp.me/p1XQ3w-pu 1 month ago
- Disability, Voluntary Work And Government Deception wp.me/p1XQ3w-po 1 month ago
- Luke's Attic #2 - Mister Smith And The Doctor wp.me/p1XQ3w-pi 1 month ago
- Luke's Attic - Doctor Who/Sarah Jane Fan Fiction wp.me/p1XQ3w-p7 1 month ago
- Found out what happened. Old account is sending out add requests in spite of being suspended! Don't add gipsy_dreamer - it's not me 2 months ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Progress
This blog post is actually not about Frank La Rocca at all – more about my visit with the neurologist today – but since his name is always amongst “Top Searches” on my dashboard and I received a message a … Continue reading
Usually I don’t make resolutions, partly on account of my health and also because I forget what the resolution was in the first place, but this year I am very clear on what I need to focus on resolution-wise. Health … Continue reading
Every year, for as long as I can remember, I have always taken the year that was and written a review of it. As a child it was in paper diaries; for the last twelve years or so it has … Continue reading
This morning we had our final meeting with Sheila, our Compass counsellor. Since that first meeting, when I was still so withdrawn and suspicious of strangers, it hasn’t really felt like counselling at all; it’s been more like visiting a … Continue reading
I spent much of yesterday attempting to compose my thoughts and feelings concerning my meeting with Sheila at Compass and what was discussed there. I couldn’t really piece it all together, so instead I gave you some fluff about my … Continue reading