This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Ewww, tofu out of date and furry! This will have to be an adaptation of @Chinghehuang's black bean & mushroom stir fry! Will still be tasty 11 hours ago
- @Sezlr Heh, we're both Geeks - and where there are Geeks there is Stuff. Lots of :) 13 hours ago
- @JeriLRyan Nice to "meet" you! Not seen you on Twitter for a while! What are you up to these days? :) 13 hours ago
- @Sezlr Your daughter should see *our* house! 13 hours ago
- @JeriLRyan Can I jump on @ayoub's bandwagon here and say hello? :) 13 hours ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Review
Stop the press!! Call the Prime minister, call the show producers, call up the entire internet, call Stephan Moffat. Yes guys. That’s right. For the first time in New Who’s run I’ve actually REALLY enjoyed a Mark Gatiss episode! I … Continue reading
I’m still not entirely sure that this episode makes an iota of sense and I’ve watched the episode twice now. How did Clara end up with a literal reset button? How did time reassert itself with the two brothers touching? … Continue reading
Well Neil Cross. That was absolutely mental. I mean stark raving bonkers INSANE and I LOVED every second. Hide had me from the start with its great haunted house promo poster. I am partial to a bit of a housebound … Continue reading
Oh dear. Time ran away from me this week. As I type up this review I am already ruminating on implications of this week’s Hide (But shhh- spoilers sweetie!) I am not a big fan of Gatiss writing for Doctor … Continue reading
Well guys, I take it all back. Last week I mistakenly claimed that Clara signalled a return to a more RTD inspired dramatic realism, quasi sci fi style on New Who. Who am I kidding? Moffat is addicted to the … Continue reading
My husband and I rarely travel, but we do have to regularly find our way from Chelmsford, Essex, to Cheltenham, Gloucestershire in order to visit my family. Since I am a not-particularly-mobile Epileptic individual who often needs the aid of … Continue reading