This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- @markd1xon She sounds like a right crazy! Talking to Jane at the mo; she's getting threats too 10 minutes ago
- @markd1xon lol She left a msg on my wall saying you're a user and a tramp and you're "ded". You're certainly a TrampER! Why so much hate? 27 minutes ago
- @therealgokwan Relaxing, peaceful, comfortable 48 minutes ago
- @janewiseman689 I mean Sam Brown. Can't type today! 55 minutes ago
- @janewiseman689 I've reported Sam Broms to FB and have alerted @markd1xon. Hope he reports her for harrassment and threatening behaviour 55 minutes ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Self-Realisation
Every year, for as long as I can remember, I have always taken the year that was and written a review of it. As a child it was in paper diaries; for the last twelve years or so it has … Continue reading
This morning we had our final meeting with Sheila, our Compass counsellor. Since that first meeting, when I was still so withdrawn and suspicious of strangers, it hasn’t really felt like counselling at all; it’s been more like visiting a … Continue reading
I spent much of yesterday attempting to compose my thoughts and feelings concerning my meeting with Sheila at Compass and what was discussed there. I couldn’t really piece it all together, so instead I gave you some fluff about my … Continue reading