This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- @therealgokwan No, but I married two men who weren't my "type" through sheer stupidity before getting it right 3rd time. Does that help? :) 49 minutes ago
- @JourneyJoshuas Hi there! If @AshleyMaddocks1 thinks there's a good reason to follow, then I check it out. Nice to meet you :) 54 minutes ago
- @janewiseman689 Who is this Sam Brown character, and why does she hate you/Mark so much? 58 minutes ago
- @markd1xon I don't know if you've heard, but a Sam Brown is adding Stobart fans on FB and leaving messages threatening you 1 hour ago
- Baby Love wp.me/p1XQ3w-n4 2 days ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Sensory Overload
I love to write free-form, unstructured poetry. It’s honest; it’s pure; it’s emotive in a way that structured, rhyming stanzas are sometimes not. I dedicate this free-form to my wonderful husband, D, who has no idea how much I truly … Continue reading