This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- @janewiseman689 Saw that he was on earlier. Knew he wouldn't just drop you :) 18 hours ago
- @janewiseman689 Hey, how you doing? :) 18 hours ago
- Angels Among Us wp.me/p1XQ3w-n8 18 hours ago
- @Chinghehuang's mushroom/black bean stir-fry is supposed to serve four. Not in this house - poor @rpdom didn't even get seconds! Yummy! 19 hours ago
- @mothermercuryuk I suspect that us Queen fans who are also Whovians are in for some wonderful TV! 19 hours ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: The Dark Side Of Autism
I have mentioned my autistic son many times before. I’ve shared the good times, the bad times, some photographs of my handsome, cheeky little man. A young man who is basically thoughtful, sweet-natured, warm hearted, kind, handsome and funny. He … Continue reading
I love to write free-form, unstructured poetry. It’s honest; it’s pure; it’s emotive in a way that structured, rhyming stanzas are sometimes not. I dedicate this free-form to my wonderful husband, D, who has no idea how much I truly … Continue reading
That was the first thing that my neurologist told me when I met with him this afternoon – a year after I last saw my Epilepsy Nurse, Frank La Rocca. Last August I had to cancel an appointment due to … Continue reading
Friday: Just for a change I was completely organised and had to do very little packing on Friday morning (toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, laptop). All of my family’s Christmas gifts were wrapped and packed, I’d planned my weekend wardrobe (although – … Continue reading