This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- @janewiseman689 Saw that he was on earlier. Knew he wouldn't just drop you :) 19 hours ago
- @janewiseman689 Hey, how you doing? :) 19 hours ago
- Angels Among Us wp.me/p1XQ3w-n8 19 hours ago
- @Chinghehuang's mushroom/black bean stir-fry is supposed to serve four. Not in this house - poor @rpdom didn't even get seconds! Yummy! 20 hours ago
- @mothermercuryuk I suspect that us Queen fans who are also Whovians are in for some wonderful TV! 20 hours ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Therapy
This morning we had our final meeting with Sheila, our Compass counsellor. Since that first meeting, when I was still so withdrawn and suspicious of strangers, it hasn’t really felt like counselling at all; it’s been more like visiting a … Continue reading
I spent much of yesterday attempting to compose my thoughts and feelings concerning my meeting with Sheila at Compass and what was discussed there. I couldn’t really piece it all together, so instead I gave you some fluff about my … Continue reading
I would usually blog about this at Thoroughly Disordered – my blog about my struggles with alcohol and anorexia – but I felt that this was something to share on my main blog, because for me it is a major … Continue reading
I am never awake at this time of the morning. Well, not usually. Sometimes I simply wake for no good reason and can’t get back to sleep again. I’ll get back on that subject in a moment. Firstly I wanted … Continue reading
As blogged at Thoroughly Disordered yesterday, I need to make some serious lifestyle changes. I chose not to put it all here on my main blog because I felt that it didn’t really belong, but it’s probably still worth a … Continue reading
I have made no secret of the fact that I suffer from an eating disorder since beginning this blog. I’ve suffered in silence for twenty years and have only recently sought help.