This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- @janewiseman689 Saw that he was on earlier. Knew he wouldn't just drop you :) 15 hours ago
- @janewiseman689 Hey, how you doing? :) 15 hours ago
- Angels Among Us wp.me/p1XQ3w-n8 15 hours ago
- @Chinghehuang's mushroom/black bean stir-fry is supposed to serve four. Not in this house - poor @rpdom didn't even get seconds! Yummy! 16 hours ago
- @mothermercuryuk I suspect that us Queen fans who are also Whovians are in for some wonderful TV! 16 hours ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Tongue-In-Cheek
Yet another tongue-in-cheek blog about so-called femininity to be taken with a large pinch of salt. Has the Dead Sea replenished itself from my last femininity blog yet? This piece has been inspired by a group of lovely ladies who … Continue reading
Disclaimer: This blog post is mostly tongue-in-cheek with some valid observations thrown in for good measure. Body parts are mentioned, as is sexuality and… sex. Having said all this, beer-swilling, farting and having a gutter mind also feature heavily so … Continue reading