This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Ewww, tofu out of date and furry! This will have to be an adaptation of @Chinghehuang's black bean & mushroom stir fry! Will still be tasty 13 hours ago
- @Sezlr Heh, we're both Geeks - and where there are Geeks there is Stuff. Lots of :) 15 hours ago
- @JeriLRyan Nice to "meet" you! Not seen you on Twitter for a while! What are you up to these days? :) 15 hours ago
- @Sezlr Your daughter should see *our* house! 15 hours ago
- @JeriLRyan Can I jump on @ayoub's bandwagon here and say hello? :) 15 hours ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Tragedy
I genuinely intended not to touch the Sandy Hook massacre with a barge pole; there are bloggers and reporters who are far more professional in their writing on such matters than I. What happened is mind-bendingly, inconceivably tragic and horrible; … Continue reading