This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Baby Love wp.me/p1XQ3w-n4 2 days ago
- Doctor Who Review: Nightmare in Silver wp.me/p1XQ3w-mT 2 days ago
- Autistic Son Psyched In A Bad Way wp.me/p1XQ3w-mQ 3 days ago
- @marc_schuster What's not to like about dark humour, silly humour and total farce? I think they'll love it :) 3 days ago
- @marc_schuster - Apparently my book club are set to read The Grievers so it can be reviewed in July. I'll let you know what they think :) 3 days ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Validation
I spent much of yesterday attempting to compose my thoughts and feelings concerning my meeting with Sheila at Compass and what was discussed there. I couldn’t really piece it all together, so instead I gave you some fluff about my … Continue reading
I would usually blog about this at Thoroughly Disordered – my blog about my struggles with alcohol and anorexia – but I felt that this was something to share on my main blog, because for me it is a major … Continue reading