This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Ewww, tofu out of date and furry! This will have to be an adaptation of @Chinghehuang's black bean & mushroom stir fry! Will still be tasty 2 hours ago
- @Sezlr Heh, we're both Geeks - and where there are Geeks there is Stuff. Lots of :) 3 hours ago
- @JeriLRyan Nice to "meet" you! Not seen you on Twitter for a while! What are you up to these days? :) 3 hours ago
- @Sezlr Your daughter should see *our* house! 4 hours ago
- @JeriLRyan Can I jump on @ayoub's bandwagon here and say hello? :) 4 hours ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Weather
It began as though Swan feathers were drifting lazily but copiously from the sky. Beautiful and serene, the world seemed to glide to a halt and silence fell. I do love the deadening effect that snow has on sound; it’s … Continue reading
I have always loved autumn; the turning of the leaves, the slight chill in the air, the promise of beautiful sunsets and cooler nights. Extra layers on the bed, fluffy pyjamas, cosy jumpers to snuggle in to – a whole … Continue reading