This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Staring Without Seeing, And Other Stories wp.me/p1XQ3w-pu 1 month ago
- Disability, Voluntary Work And Government Deception wp.me/p1XQ3w-po 1 month ago
- Luke's Attic #2 - Mister Smith And The Doctor wp.me/p1XQ3w-pi 1 month ago
- Luke's Attic - Doctor Who/Sarah Jane Fan Fiction wp.me/p1XQ3w-p7 1 month ago
- Found out what happened. Old account is sending out add requests in spite of being suspended! Don't add gipsy_dreamer - it's not me 1 month ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Weather
It began as though Swan feathers were drifting lazily but copiously from the sky. Beautiful and serene, the world seemed to glide to a halt and silence fell. I do love the deadening effect that snow has on sound; it’s … Continue reading
I have always loved autumn; the turning of the leaves, the slight chill in the air, the promise of beautiful sunsets and cooler nights. Extra layers on the bed, fluffy pyjamas, cosy jumpers to snuggle in to – a whole … Continue reading