This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Press EnquiriesI can be contacted via this blog, Twitter, Facebook or email. I am happy to be interviewed by email, over the phone, in person and on film. My main fields are epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people.
- Baby Love wp.me/p1XQ3w-n4 2 hours ago
- Doctor Who Review: Nightmare in Silver wp.me/p1XQ3w-mT 7 hours ago
- Autistic Son Psyched In A Bad Way wp.me/p1XQ3w-mQ 1 day ago
- @marc_schuster What's not to like about dark humour, silly humour and total farce? I think they'll love it :) 1 day ago
- @marc_schuster - Apparently my book club are set to read The Grievers so it can be reviewed in July. I'll let you know what they think :) 1 day ago
Proud Recipient of Blog Of The Year 2012
The Big Blog Collection
Category Archives: Winter
We all like to encourage birds and other wildlife into our gardens, don’t we? But do we all know how to care for wild garden birds properly? I have a story to tell you…
It began as though Swan feathers were drifting lazily but copiously from the sky. Beautiful and serene, the world seemed to glide to a halt and silence fell. I do love the deadening effect that snow has on sound; it’s … Continue reading
Every year, for as long as I can remember, I have always taken the year that was and written a review of it. As a child it was in paper diaries; for the last twelve years or so it has … Continue reading
Friday: Just for a change I was completely organised and had to do very little packing on Friday morning (toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, laptop). All of my family’s Christmas gifts were wrapped and packed, I’d planned my weekend wardrobe (although – … Continue reading